[lit-ideas] Re: The death of American Realpolitik

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:11:49 -0700 (PDT)

Or, one wonders why Lawrence continues to solicit input.  The best defense is an offense, Lawrence.   Your response does not answer the question of why we armed him in the first place if in fact we knew he was so dangerous.  Or your response suggests that we had no clue what we were getting into.  So, which one is it?  And the venom of your attack, really Lawrence.  It would suggest no port in this storm, eh?