[lit-ideas] Re: The continuation of Realpolitik -- a rant

  • From: "David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 00:38:02 -0500

Is it all you can, or all you will?
That's the hard question to answer.

We don't 'need' to drive  I'm actually suggesting that you should not
commonly eat meat, nor commonly drive.  Not eating meat does not justify
driving.  Both should be shunned as much as possible.

not willing to allow that 2-1 = 0
d.

  Last comment.  The 'dogma' was a summary of *your* philosophy, which
  is that if I drive therefore it's okay for me to eat meat.  I.e., all
  or nothing, again, a summary of *your* position.  My position is that
  no matter what else I do or don't do, not eating meat is good for the
  planet and for the animals.  Of course, it's only a little bit of
  good, but it's all I can do.   Okay, good night.

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/