[lit-ideas] Re: The advantage of indeterminism

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 08:13:57 -0800

David,

I read your note yesterday but couldn't get back to the poem until this
morning.  In my mind I was sure I could accept the ambiguity, but this
morning couldn't make it work.  You were right and I modified the poem:

When one like Marlowe or Crane,

            Shelley or Keats has achieved

            His self-determined goals,

            Well, it is time to declare it