[lit-ideas] Re: The Wall Street Journal And Jerusalem Post Publish Editorials Saying Norwegian Terrorist Had A Point | torgeir_fjeld@xxxxxxxx has shared something with you

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:05:10 +0100 (BST)

I saw comments about this garbage (too kind a word, I know) at various places
online.  You'd think even the Wall Street Urinal (as a US man I knew has always
called it) could show a bit of common decency, briefly, anyway.  The
Torygraph's reporting on Breivik's terrorism has been really very good, but
then, though it's Conservative, it isn't a Murdoch rag. I have no idea what the
Jerusalem Post is usually like, but, yes, they could shut up too.

I think it's probably best I don't say any more...

Judy Evans, Cardiff