[lit-ideas] The Wake

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:13:29 EDT

>But no, my demise went unnoticed entirely.<
Blast it, your  wake was supposed to be a surprise.

You know...we were trying to do something NICE for him and what do we  get??

Fussing and fuming once again.  <dramatic sigh>

See if we ever DO care again!!!   It was going to be the most  GRAND wake
ever, too!!

You should have SEEN who they all had lined up...but *I* am not going to
tell you.  If they want you to know who would have been there and what was
going
to happen, THEY can.  But, *I* am going to pout...you spoiled MY fun,  too!!!

Marlena in Missouri