[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:14:25 -0600

Brian:
Do you read any milblogs?

Why does anyone read any blogs?  I've never understood that.  Anyone in the
world can have a blog.  According to Technorati on July 31, 2006 there were 50
million blogs. http://www.cyberjournalist.net/news/003674.php  I have to listen
to too many idiots as it is (present company excluded, of course).  Blogs:
"Look at me, Mommy, look at me!"

Mike Geary