[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:03:06 -0600

This paragraph reaches a level of absurdity that is stupefying. Mike, tell me, is it difficult to type with your index fingers pressed firmly into each of your ears?

~Brian

On Jan 13, 2007, at 1:24 AM, Mike Geary wrote:

But in fact, Lawrence, you don't know the first thing about Islamism. You've never studied the Islamic religion under an Islamist, you've never lived in that culture, you don't speak the language, you are, I believe, deeply bigoted towards Islamism. All you know is what a bunch of men as ignorant of Islamism as you are tell you. Sorry, guy, I just don't pay any attention to anything you say. Nothing personal.