[lit-ideas] The Starbucks Guide To Grice

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:27:58 EST

In a message dated 2/13/2010 11:14:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx writes:

knowing  existence, examining what it means to exist.  Most people don't,
they  (says Heidegger) live inauthentic lives -- rush hour traffic is full of
them  -- while those who ponder existence are gathered in Starbucks sipping
 authenticity

----

I have started my GriceClub.BlogSpot.com

It's about an Oxford philosopher, now deceased. Called "Spot, Blog".

---- Most of the manuscripts are by J. L. S.,   deposited at MMS,  TSPL
(the swimming pool library)10/35c.

There's an engine search, so most of you folks are there!

Enjoy!

---

JLS