[lit-ideas] Re: The Simpsons as philosophy

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:15:24 -0400

this would seem to be a further associative lagniappe.<

Thank you Robert for the gift of "lagniappe." Never heard that word before. When I looked it up, I found it was a gift. When would you use "lagniappe" -- as you've used it here -- instead of the more common "gift?"

Stan
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>