[lit-ideas] Re: The Short Answer

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:37:35 -0400

I've read The Man Without Qualities, but only Vol. I.  I read it three or four
years ago and my recollection of it is kind of sketchy.  While I think it'd be
really neat to listen to both volumes, I doubt I'd comprehend even every other
word.  I can handle Grimm fairy tales without a dictionary but that's about it.

Ahhh, the beginning of my third year of German is only weeks away.

Erin
Toronto