[lit-ideas] Re: The Senate

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:15:10 +0900

It would be very surprising, indeed, if Hasters, currently Speaker of
the House, ran for anything in the Senate.

Still, yes, a great day.

John

On 11/9/06, Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What a day. House and Senate. Yesterday, Bush said Rumsfeld would stay; today,
he's gone.
Hastert will not run for Senate Minority leader.

More resignations are coming.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com