[lit-ideas] Re: The Secret History of Secrecy

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:12:23 -0500

In a message dated 2/13/2015 3:57:20 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I confused it with the  Secret History of the Mongols. The book I was
thinking of is New History of the  Jews.

Well, for the record, I checked it out, and since we're talking about
secrecy, I see Mullins uses the word 'secret' or cognates on a number of
occasions (ps. 2). So, yes, 'secret' was somewhat a topic of Mullins's new
history, too. The "material for this book was obtained from the [...] sources"
listed in ps1.

Cheers,

Speranza

ps. 1 THE BIBLE (authorized King James version)
ENCYCLOPEDIA  BRITANNICA (Eleventh Edition)
WEBSTER'S INTERNATIONAL DICTIONARY  (1952)
WHO'S WHO IN WORLD JEWRY (1939)
HISTORY AND DESTINY OF THE JEWS, by  Josef Kastein
GREAT AGES AND IDEAS OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, edited by Leo  Schwartz
THE WORLD OF JOSEPHUS, by G.A. Williamson
THE FALL OF NINEVEH, by  E.J. Gadd
LIGHT FROM EGYPTIAN PAPYRI,
by Rev. Chas. H . H .  Wright
--> THE JEWS AMONG THE GREEKS AND ROMANS, by Max Radin
-->  JEWS OF ANCIENT ROME, by Harry J. Leon
THE FEDERAL RESERVE CONSPIRACY, by  Eustace Mullins

ps2. On p. 8 Mullins mentions 'secret' meetings in a synagogue; On p.  19,
he proposes this history that will show that there is no longer a 'secret';
On p. 21 he mentions that (King, as he then wasn't) David said that Samuel
had  'secretly' appointed; On p. 33 he refers to Esther as a 'secret' Jew;
On p. 39,  he goes back to the idea that the meetings have to be 'in secret';
On p. 45, he  refers to the plotting 'in secret' of the execution of Jesus;
On p. 50 he refers  to 'secret' gathering places; On p. 73 he refers to the
Sanhedrin, a 'secret  council'.; On p. 80 he refers to the Talmud as the
'secret Jewish law'; On p. 81  he refers to the Talmud having to be kept
'secret from the gentiles'; On p. 83  he refers to Torquemada's 'secret
police';
On p. 94 he refers to 'state  secrets'; On p. 95 he refers to the death of
Nadel for knowing all of someone's  'secrets of his criminal life'; On p.
102, he refers to the 'secret force'  behind the French revolution (twice) in a
book by Coblentz; On p. 108 he refers  to the 'secret police' in Moscow; On
p. 110 he refers to Beria, the Jewish 'head  of secret police'; On p. 111,
he's back to the 'secret Soviet police'; On p. 131  he refers to a
"Secretary", twice, Salmon Chase; On p. 132 he refers to another  Secretary to
the
Confederacy, Benjamin; On p. 133 he refers to a secret meeting  of the Federal
Reserve Bureau, and secretary Rose; On p. 150, he's back with  Stalin's
'secret police'.