[lit-ideas] Re: The Panama Bridge (Was: Liverpool)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:35:42 EDT

Why not make it simple and use Air Force One, landing on a Carrier?   geeze,
guys.

Julie Krueger
suffering continual sleep deprivation
========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Panama Bridge
(Was: Liverpool)  Date: 10/28/04 8:18:55 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) ,
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx