[lit-ideas] Re: The Panama Bridge (Was: Liverpool)

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:18:30 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
Sent: Oct 28, 2004 8:42 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] The Panama Bridge (Was: Liverpool)

In a message dated 10/28/2004 2:26:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,  goya@xxxxxxx
writes:
Just a note to remind you about  the bus I've rented to take the
lit-ideas gang over to Liverpool. So please remember, we leave from
Robert Paul's place at 3:00 A.M. *precisely* on Nov. 9; please don't be
late this time (yes, this means *you*, Erin) : we've got quite a bit of
driving to do, especially if we go pick up Speranza.

Michael  Chase
(goya@xxxxxxxxxxx)
CNRS UPR 76
7, rue Guy Moquet
Villejuif  94801
France

------- Why. Depends on what you mean by 'quite a bit'. The fact that they
built a bridge in Panama (Channel) helps, right?

Else we could sail, as I suggest. After all, Liverpool _is_ a harbour,  right?

Who's silly idea was the initial one of the _bus_ anyways?

A.A. The bus is going on the boat.  Or the boat is going on the bus, depending
on which side of the Einstein-Rosen Bridge they pick you up on, now located,
apparently, in Panama.  It's a one-way toll, so you can all share the expense.
After that it's the second left past the wormhole, straight into Liverpool.
Piece of cake.

Andy

Cheers,

JL