[lit-ideas] Re: The Order of Aurality (ratification of fiction?)

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:27:41 -0500

Sorry -- sent privately when I intended to send to the list.  That seems to
be the thing to do today.

Julie Krueger

Odd.  Just today I had a conversational todo when I asked Dan if he liked
the new blue sheets.  He asked where they were.  On the bed.  The gray
sheets?, he says.  No, the blue sheets currently on the bed, says I.

I understand there are lots of nuances of colors, hues, shades, tones, and
other such vagaries out there.  I should have said that I would be
surprised if any child two years of age didn't know basic primary and
secondary colors -- red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple.

On a totally unrelated note, Palin has challenged Obama to a debate....  I
don't even know what to DO with that thought.

Julie Krueger