[lit-ideas] Re: The Onion - an alternative view of the news

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:16:47 EDT

You know, it's not hard for me to hear Bush's voice saying the  "quotes".
This is his most recent, after all -- "One has a stronger hand  when there's
more people playing your cards" -- Bush, on holding six-party talks  with NK,
Washington D>, Oct. 11 2006.

And that did NOT come from the onion.

Julie Krueger
sometimes reality is satirical enough

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] The Onion - an
alternative view of the news  Date: 10/13/2006 11:45:14 A.M. Central Standard
Time
From: _writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
When it comes to expanding the  drilling of Alaskan wildlife, this article in
the Onion really digs deep. You  really learn something about the issues. I
recommend subscribing. It's free.  Click the link below.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

The message  is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
Shortcut to:  _http://www.theonion.com/content/node/53924_
(http://www.theonion.com/content/node/53924)

Note:  To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
sending or  receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security  settings to determine how attachments are handled.