[lit-ideas] Re: The Onion (Legitimate Articles?)

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:31:53 -0400

Of course it would have helped if I posted the link, but never you mind. I've decided that it must be a joke. It's uncanny the number of people that were in the library already at 9:00am. Don't these people have lives? (Don't I?)
Erin
Toronto

Quoting Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Is this a legitimate article that they included because it's so
unbelievably fucking absurd?

Erin
Toronto

-- Erin