[lit-ideas] Re: The Monty Python Philosophers Song

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:16:49 -0500

Robert, it is not only from the flying circus series, but it was replayed in
the "live at the hollywood bowl" movie. So both are right.

And that quotation that Mike cites is definitely the funniest thing in the
skit, other than the addition of Beckenbauer on the German team and the "oh,
and there's the ball, there's the ball" with the camera moving back to it.