[lit-ideas] Re: The Monster is dead

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:22:16 -0500

I wrote this about 3 hours into the Saddamathon last night.

I think CNN is vying for the comedy Emmy for 2006. This is surreal. The things these wingnuts are saying is stuff for SNL in 1975. It's truly incredible. I mean, unbelievable.

Funniest quote so far: "Emotions are running high, not just among the people, but within the politicians as well"

This is the first time I've watched CNN since Sept 11. Time to go to sleep...