[lit-ideas] Re: The Monster is dead

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 19:04:45 -0500

At 04:22 PM 12/30/2006, you wrote:
Sounds like you want emotions to make sense. Emotions don't have to make sense, they're outside the realm of cognitive.

No I was commenting on the INANE comments that dozens of people were making in the two hours before the inevitable and the hour after it. They were just rambling on and on. The guy who witnessed the execution -- apparently Saddam's friend -- said "it worked very nicely" about the noose. Larry King asked Anderson Pooper "Do you think this is rather Ghoulish?". The guy with no hand {weiskopf?} on Anderson Cooper's show was spewing unbelievable non-sequiturs and nonsense. I guffawed at least 12 times in three hours and I'm not a sicko. The things these turds were saying were that ridiculous. They were talking to talk. And AC's mock sincerity was absolutely hilarious. It was REALLY like a parody of itself.

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON. Canada