[lit-ideas] Re: The Missing Link

  • From: Mike Geary <gearyservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:53:22 -0500

Actually Geary agrees with Piet Hein on this issue when he wrote:

Man's a kind of missing link
fondly thinking he can think.

Also, in line with Mister Hein, Geary shares this desire:
"I'd like to know
what this whole show
is all about
before it's out."

But whether I do or whether I don't, still I concur with Herr Hein when he
wrote:
"I am the Universe's Centre.
No subtle sceptics can confound me;
for how can other viewpoints enter,
when all the rest is all around me?"

Mike "Grooky" Geary
Heining out in Memphis

n Tue, May 20, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Redacted sender Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx for

 In a message dated 5/19/2014 4:45:53 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,