[lit-ideas] Re: The Lizard

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 00:40:50 EDT

Sorry.  The literally hundreds of e-mails plus the websites tend to blur at
some point.  Occupational hazard of being a full time Mom looking for a part
time job intensely concerned about the condition of the world.
<<I posted an article on that a couple of
days ago, actually>>
========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: The Lizard
Date:4/30/2004 11:32:43 PM Central Daylight Time
From:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

Oh, all right. I posted an article on that a couple of
days ago, actually. I said that I think it is
encouraging that the film is being shown. A
revolution, I doubt it.

O.K.