[lit-ideas] The LastCrusade of Billy the Graham

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LIT-IDEAS" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:53:38 -0500

I'd been waiting in line for 62 years. Now they tell me the last show is sold out. Damn, damn, damn. I wanted so badly to see Billy Graham. To watch his magical salvation show in the making. Billy's been God's boy for the last half a century, no doubt about it, better even than Jesus who regretably had all those Communist tendencies and ended up getting himself killed -- and talk about your pacificism, my, my, my, isn't his so totally untenable under any sensible doctrine! But Billy? Well, there he was for Nixon, yes, blessing the murder of Vietnamese for whatever reason and conspiring with Nixon to remove all the Jews from the media, since they were the cause of it all -- their stranglehold on the media, their pornography. Ja, Billy Boy, it turns out, was just another drugstore Nazi cowboy. But we all knew that, everyone knew that. He's a man of God, but not just any god, no, no, no, the True God, the One and Only, who is a our beloved Nazi cowboy, the gunslinger God of the Old Testament incarnated in Jesus. Those who believe an eye for eye, say aye. Ach! they all do. The Germans had it right. We all know that. But how to word it, that's the problem. Billy got caught on Nixon's tapes talking as anti-Semitic as Hitler, but no one cared because, well, because, we all agreed, apparently -- except the Jews, but doesn't that just go to show you? We've got to stop the pornographing Jews before they turn us all into masturbating morons. Praise God. Thank you, Billy, for speaking the truth. Thank you American Media for not making a big deal of Graham's anti-Semitism, and especially thank you, America for ignoring the ever growing fascism among us. May we soon become the new enemy of mankind. Amen.

Mike Geary
preparing for the 4th of July