[lit-ideas] The Israeli-Hezbollah conflict our war too

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:59:45 -0700

http://www.theweeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/012/433fwbv
s.asp

The above is a very interesting article on the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict,
but the author, William Kristol, writes that Hezbollah is so clearly
functioning in accordance with Iran's wishes that we "might consider
countering this act of Iranian aggression with a military strike against
Iranian nuclear facilities.  Why wait?  Does anyone think a nuclear Iran can
be contained?  That the current regime will negotiate in good faith?"

Not me.

Lawrence