[lit-ideas] The Islamization of France & Europe

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:24:36 -0700

http://www.islam-online.net/English/News/2006-04/24/article01.shtml

Islam Online quotes Philippe de Villiers at some length about the
Islamization of France

http://www.israpundit.com/2006/?p=832

Here is a strange article or perhaps a blog posting from Israel or on an
Israeli site suggesting that we should let go of the Iraqi "tarbaby" in
order to deal with the real problem, the Islamization of Europe.  The
implication is that we should save Europe once again, this time from Islam.
Pardon me while I chuckle.  I'm sure this isn't funny at all - don't know
what came over me - it's been a long day.

Lawrence