[lit-ideas] Re: The Institution of Slavery and the Concept of Free Will

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:47:01 -0500

"God might have uttered the second sentence while engaged in the  Creation."

So maybe God didn't create the universe, maybe he just allowed it to be
built.  Maybe those who claim that matter is evil are right.  Maybe the evil
ones built the universe and God let them so that he could see whether we
would choose to be happy with him in heaven or miserable down here with that
woman (cf. Bill Clinton)  Hmmm.  I need to think about this.

Mike Geary
in miserable Memphis