[lit-ideas] Re: The Donalling of Donal

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 00:03:30 EDT

"Yes, this is true, though I find it is often hard to convince the  boss."

Hi,

I will say, then, that you have a 'bad' boss.

I KNOW when 'my people' are sitting and doing 'nothing' that they are
sitting and thinking...or maybe even gathering and mustering their wits to do
SOMETHING.

I am very intrigued by this conversation.  PLEASE keep on with it,  however
miniscule it seems <g>, until I can respond...<g>  I  am, of course, mustering
my wits [aka Emily in _Emily of Deep Valley_ of  course--who else??]  but have
obscure constraints such as time and energy  <dramatic sigh>

But, I will send out a tease:

Life IS worth living...and (here's the crux <g>)...EACH of you who  has
posted [shame on you, you lurkers <g>]] have GIVEN to the  UNIVERSE.

and, the UNIVERSE says THANKS.

and the world is better for you having been Alive.

So...please do NOT stop giving and living...even if you do not know the
'whom' your lives are affecting...

Most assuredly yours,
Marlena in Missouri