[lit-ideas] Re: The Donalling of Donal

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:02:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
Sent: Oct 7, 2004 12:03 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: The Donalling of Donal

"Yes, this is true, though I find it is often hard to convince the  boss."

Hi,

I will say, then, that you have a 'bad' boss.

I KNOW when 'my people' are sitting and doing 'nothing' that they are
sitting and thinking...or maybe even gathering and mustering their wits to do
SOMETHING.

A.A. Marlena, when your people are sitting and doing nothing, most likely they
are sitting and doing nothing.

MinM:   But, I will send out a tease:

Life IS worth living...and (here's the crux <g>)...EACH of you who  has
posted [shame on you, you lurkers <g>]] have GIVEN to the  UNIVERSE.

A.A. This is a classic example of the metaphysics of doing.  The doing in this
case is the standing back and watching all the little ants torture other little
ants while the Universe does nothing at all.  More than a conceptual truth I
daresay.

MinM: and, the UNIVERSE says THANKS.

A.A.  With a coupon to the Olive Garden perhaps?

MinM:  and the world is better for you having been Alive.

A.A. Including Saddam, et al.?

MinM: So...please do NOT stop giving and living...even if you do not know the
'whom' your lives are affecting...

A.A.  Confucius say, no good deed goes unpunished ...

Metaphysically yours.
Andy in New York

Most assuredly yours,
Marlena in Missouri