[lit-ideas] Re: The Dolphin and the Shark: A Moral Fable [FLAM]

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:44:41 -0330

False. Only self-conscious, autonomous beings whose physical nature is
holistically integrated with their connative, cognitive and spiritual natures,
are capable of the eros and dignity that is genuine human sexuality. All else
is mere reproduction in Darwin's sense of natural and sexual selection.

Walter O.