[lit-ideas] Re: The Dolphin and the Shark: A Moral Fable [FLAM]

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:55:26 -0800

As to minks I don't know what they're famous for bar viciousness that would
make them suitable for an image for lawyers: is it that they drape themselves
over the rich in conformity to their wishes?

I was thinking of the expression 'fucks like a mink,' which is at least as old as my high school days. It was usually said (hopefully but without evidence) of some girl: 'She fucks like a mink.'

For example

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Band+Aid

under 'band aid':

A girl that travels with and has sex with the band group members.

A Band Aid is an attractive/very sexy Band Groupie that has been invited to travel with a band group in their bus or plane in place of furnishing her own transportation to follow the band from city to city and is furnished food and clothing in exchange for sex with the band members and roadies.

Reference to Band Aid is mentioned in the movie "Almost Famous".

Debbi was picked from a bunch of Groupies to be a Band Aid because she fucks like a mink.

However, http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=606298

0530 local time, i had what was likely the most amazing sex i can remember having...that sort where you stop noticing the flesh boundaries, and the whole world becomes nebulous. so, this morning, around 0630 local time, i nearly called my best friend (male; dating my sister), because it's habit for us to call each other when things have gone remarkably well, in any situation. then, i realised what it was i wanted to tell him... 'i just called to say your brother fucks like a mink' is probably not something he wants to wake up to...besides, i'd wake up my sister, and she'd kill me. however, aware of the bizarre variety of sibling rivalry between them, i cannot resist the urge, now that it is a reasonable hour... the results of this intervention should be entertaining to observe...

This site also yields the expression 'fuck liked crazed weasels.'

Robert Paul