[lit-ideas] Re: The De-Exctinction of Post-Modernism

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 12:54:22 -0700 (PDT)

It wasn't written by me, I was quoting from the article, and it's not
particularly metaphorical either. Indeed, one of the points made is that most
of the dominant thinkers and writers of postmodernism are now dead in a quite
physical sense. This might not by itself prove that postmo as a school of
thought is dead though.

O.K.