[lit-ideas] Re: The Cosmic Blues?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:18:33 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 16, 2004 4:17 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: The Cosmic Blues?

Some one claimed that they could not find the consecutive sentences
mentioned below at the address I gave.

I just checked - the address is correct.

> Two consecutive sentences from HARPER'S WEEKLY REVIEW (June 15, 2004)
>
> http://www.harpers.org/WeeklyReview2004-06-15.html
>
>       An astronomer in Virginia reconstructed
>       the sound of the Big Bang and discovered
>       that it sounded at first like a "majestic"
>       major third chord and then changed to a
>       "sadder" minor third. Ray Charles died.

A.A.  Some one.  Or some One.  Or someone.  Or me.  Or I.  Or myself.  It's
Harper's page, but not that quote.  It doesn't matter.

Andy Amago

Chris Bruce
Kiel, Germany