[lit-ideas] Re: The Cat At Whom He Has Hissed

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:54:26 -0500

Tennessee, now is it Mike?  Not that you haven't been mentioning it for a
good 10 years and beyond....

Can I plead temporary insanity as a result of 90 degree heat w/ limited a/c,
dog problems, home repair (major) issues, two teenage daughters, vehicles
that won't and gas that isn't, and an on-going brawl with Medicare who owes
us money?  (At LEAST, Mike, you don't have to depend on the federal
government to pay you as/if it sees fit, if you jump through all the hoops
it constantly contrives.)

Julie Krueger
too addled to know even where I am