[lit-ideas] Re: The 9.11 Report

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:55:33 -0400

Andreas - Is it you or the 911 Commission that said:

"As long at the USA continues to support Israel's violent, racist,
genocidal, apartheid policies against Arabs, the Arab world will hate and
resent the USA and more attacks will happen."

If it is indeed you who are characterizing Israel's behavior alone as
"violent, racist, genocidal and apartheid," I'd like to know where that
comes from. You seem unafraid to speak of Israel completely out of
context -- as if Israel were just another South Africa, not a country
defending itself against an ocean of Arabs who are committed to driving
Israelis into the sea. Clarify for me Israel's genocidal policies please --
and please don't mention the part that Arafat and the Palestinians play in
this conflict. Don't mention that the other 22 Arab states don't allow a
single Jew to enter the gates of their society -- unlike Israel that does
have an Arab population. Don't mention that the other Arab states work at
keeping "the Palestinians" in a refuge state, throwing them out of their own
countries. Don't mention Arafat's corruption and his squirreling away the
money sent to help the Palestinians for his own private purposes. Keep it
simple. Keep it black and white. Make sure everyone knows who the good guys
(and victims) are and the bad guys (the aggressors) too.

Stan Spiegel
One of the bad guys
a Jew in Portland, Maine