[lit-ideas] Re: The 9.11 Report

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:49:16 -0400

I just arrived home from Europe and saw this. This e-mail is strictly for
Omar. I have read your posts carefully, despite what you think.  I also
know about Abraham.  Do you?  The latest research on Abraham is that he
didn't exist. Source: "The Bible Unearthed."  I have no clue as to which of
these stories is true, nor do I care. I would continue this discussion with
you except that I would rather discuss than attack, which is clearly not
your choice.  Insulting people does not make your opinions correct.  So
pontificate away and I will ignore you as a person who cannot control his
emotions and therefore cannot have a rational discussion.  End of story.

Veronica
Milford MI