[lit-ideas] Re: The 9.11 Report

  • From: Ronnie <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:24:20 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Another president could choose another course.  Neocons tried to get Clinton to
invade Iraq and he wouldn't do it.
They went to Congress to put pressure on Clinton and that didn't work either.
American president, once elected, is answerable to no one to a great degree.
They can choose what they think is right and some might take the heat from the
opposition.  Clinton did, despite all his troubles.

Veronica