[lit-ideas] Re: The 9.11 Report

  • From: Ronnie <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:31:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Re Omar's comment about hiding behind Americans that I would support carpet
bombing, I am not hiding and I would never suupport carpet bombing.  Two
reasons for this is that I oppose such on moral grounds and I have been bombed.
 The first is more important.  I did support destroying training camps in
Afghanistan, not carpet bombing.  So why did I say what I said?  Because of GWB
and Cheney, et. al, in the White House and because Bush and Kerry are running
neck and neck and Nader will not withdraw.  I would elaborate further but I am
paying $100 to use this computer.

Veronica
Milford, MI