[lit-ideas] Re: That old Leftist, General Petraeus

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:28:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

And you're writing this tongue in cheek, right?  Geez, if I'm a Leftist and
you're a Leftist and all God's children are Leftists to some people on this
list then of course Winston was a Leftist.

It occurs to me that Mike really should preside over the cyber funeral of
Captain America, since he's the resident priest.  On the other hand, I hear the
Cap was (boo hoo was) a Spinozian atheist.  Or was that a Spinzoian, wait a
minute,

Never mind.  He'll just have to spend eternity in comic book purgatory, that's
all.  I wash my hands of this.  See if I care.  Ha!