[lit-ideas] Thanks to Ursula

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Just want to say thanks to Ursula for remembering me during my absence.  I did
miss you guys.  Looks like some people are having their summer vacations.  I
hope you all are having a good summer.  I was watching Cesar Milan on an
airplane flight recently and I wonder why humans feel so superior to animals.
Dogs, like all animals probably, have this amazing gift of not having a past or
a future.  They stay in what we can only get into through massive quantities of
meditation (that's meditation with a 'T', not a 'C').  What would life be like
if we could all stay in the present all the time?  Heaven on earth I think.

Anyway, I got myself a Kindle and have been depressing myself reading about the
economy.  Nothing but past and future there.

Well, it's the weekend.  A bit early but we can start celebrating.  See you
later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oogC0VMaAe0&feature=related ;

Andy