[lit-ideas] Re: Thanks. Now go home.

  • From: Eric Yost <Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:13:08 -0400

Yeah, I saw these on sale at the Frick (or was it the Whitney?) about twenty years ago. Decided on a a set of do-it-yourself Brillo boxes instead.

____

You got those too? Didn't know I was in such august company, especially this early in July.

Tried to use them on the Marcel Duchamp readymade in my bathroom, but was afraid of scratches.

Forget about my going home. Just shoot me. This post alone should provide adequate justification. No timetables from the Kazakhs needed.

eric