[lit-ideas] Re: Text of bin Laden Tape

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:15:11 -0600

Why do you read all that neocon claptrap, Lawrence?  They've been wrong from
day one.  They're just greed driven men, scared little boys, really.  The whole
world told Bush, et al. not to do this, but oh no, they knew best.  They are,
after all, Americans.  Sorry, guy, the rest world still says we're wrong and I
still agree with the rest of the world.

Mike Geary
Memphis