[lit-ideas] Re: Test

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:35:11 -0700 (PDT)

The list server tries to be smart, which as usual with
computers doesn't work, and sent Omar's post to admins
(Andreas and I) for approval for reasons too boring to
get into. This happens occasionally. We'll see if
there is something that can be done to make the server
dumber. Anyway, Omar's message should appear soon.

Cheers,
Teemu
Lit-Ideas co-janitor
Helsinki, Finland