[lit-ideas] Re: Tasting: the preparatory text

  • From: karltrogge@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:46:41 +0200

On 16-Jul-09, at 8:17 PM, Walter C. Okshevsky wrote:

A transcendental ego wallks into a bar ...

All right - you asked for it!

A transcendental ego walks into a bar, and says, 'Funny - I've never been in here before but this all looks so familiar.' To the bartender, he says, 'Your name is David Hume, right? And your partner's name is John Locke. And the combination to the safe is 2 - 5 - 7.'

The bartender is stunned. 'How is it that you know so much if you've never been here before? Who told you all of that stuff?'

TE responds, 'It must have been a prior I!'

Chris Bruce
Hamburg