[lit-ideas] Re: Taste of the pseudo-serious Poetaster

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:17:12 -0400

And Stan, m'man, you should be happy that your daughter gets offended.  That
means she cares, at least a little, about what you think.  Would you prefer
it if she told you to shut up and take your wasted, outdated critique
elsewhere?  I think not.  There are always cheery critiques, you know.

All roses in Toronto,
Erin

Critiques
> > are anathema, just praise. Just give her praise.
> >
> > You show courage by exposing your work to us. But don't you expect us to
> be
> > as analytical about your work as we are about George W. Bush's or
Michael