[lit-ideas] Re: Talking about emotions

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I had said a variation on this a long time ago, how much more
productive it would have been for Bush and Ahmadinejad to have sat down and
talked about their vacations.  Or if the Israelis had fed the hungry children.
Or even for that fool in Columbia to at least have been civilized.  Instead,
all they do is war monger and war monger and war monger, including that display
of flying the nuclear weapons across Nebraska and Kansas.  Too bad the people
who really need to laugh aren't getting the message.

David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On Oct 4, 2007, at 8:15 PM, Andy wrote:

    You make some very good points.  Fear is contagious, so is courage.

  And laughter.

  http://www.myhero.com/myhero/hero.asp?hero=Laughing_Yoga_AP

  http://www.laughteryoga.org/drkataria/

  And if this news doesn't cheer you, there's always "The Great Indian Laughter
Challenge," which I think ( I haven't a clue what is being said) is asking
stand-up comics to amuse traffic cops and three judges.  Isn't the set decor
interesting?

http://www.coolindianguy.com/forums/8th-Sep-The-Great-Indian-Laughter-Challenge-2007-Videos-Watch-Online-t12417.html

  No, I'm not referring to "Stop, Stare, Flirt."

  David Ritchie,
  with better things to do in
  Portland, Oregon

FareChase.