[lit-ideas] Re: Taliban! The Musical

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:04:07 -0400

According to my mentor on this subject, Lawrence Helm, the world bifurcates
into right and left, and CNN veers, if not off the road, then off the
straight and narrow to the left.  The good guys are those on the right,
like Fox News, National Review.  Fox News is the propaganda machine for the
White House.  Apparently, you have not read Lawrence's repeated assertions
that I too am a leftist, which I didn't know until I read Lawrence.  I
thought I was a moderate reality-facing centrist.  Nowadays it seems anyone
who looks at reality is a leftist. By that definition CNN is center
slightly right, because they rarely, that I can see, criticize current
policies.