[lit-ideas] Re: TUESDAY'S FORCAST

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:39:29 -0400

I just returned on Tuesday from Vancouver, where it was going up to 33 degrees celsius (...dodged that bullet...). Vancouver and Tofino and Nanaimo (where the bars are famous) all had much hotter and humider (is that a word?) weather than my home town of North Bay. What is going on on the west coast??? Here in North Bay we're still waiting for summer proper. Nary a shadfly even...

Ursula
relaxing out of the heat...

Carol wrote

Would somebody please TURN OFF THE SUN! Jeez, 107 degrees in Portland, Oregon? I'm cursed. Cursed, I tell ya. Mike, follow my moves. I'm clued into global warming, big time. Hell, maybe I AM global warming...