[lit-ideas] Re: T'IS VERY FUNNY, MCGEE

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve Chilson <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:29:38 -0330

May I draw your attention to one of my more lucrative moonlighting jobs? (Prices
of particular items vary depending on buyers' individual needs and abilities.
All sales final. Some epistemic conditions apply.)

Walter C. Okshevsky
Manager and Chief Distribution Officer
Venn Diagrams, Truth Tables For All Occasions Ltd.