[lit-ideas] Re: [THEORIA] Treason trials for the NY Times & WAPO

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:34:50 -0400

And I wondered what you were talking about.  Now I see it.  What happened is
that I customarily delete the address in the "To" box in order to not
accidentally send a post prematurely.  I add the address at the end (usually).
Out of habit I clicked the lit ideas address instead of Theoria.  But that
doesn't get you off the hook for the Ron Susskind book.  I dare you to read it.
 As far as logic, logic sometimes turns into something that looks like
superstition.  Sometimes it's useful, other times it's best avoided.