[lit-ideas] Re: [THEORIA] Citizenship in (non) emergency

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LIT-IDEAS <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:28:23 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 12, 2004 2:40 PM
To: LIT-IDEAS <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: [THEORIA] Citizenship in (non) emergency

A. Amago:
> A.A. Because only this part of the message came in, I'm not quite clear
what you're saying.  \

None of my business, I know, but I can't help wondering if you've ever
thought of using some other mail program?  I've never heard of any one
having so many problems.

A.A.  And have nothing to complain about?  Seriously, I use Earthlink Webmail
because I can access it when I'm away from my office.  Earthlink is also free
since it comes with my DSL.  I've never had any problems before joining the
lists.  So, I'll just fill in the blanks.  At least I can agree with myself
that way when I write a response.

Andy Amago

Mike Geary